Monday, March 2, 2009

What do you think?

Hubbs and I spent some time looking at crib bedding over the weekend since I couldn't do anything but lay in the bed. It was fun and we came down to too different ones. We both really like the Bunny Meadows set and the other I like but he is not so sure because it has polka dots. he hates polka dots.

So this is my dilemma. We have a white crib, and the bunny set is mostly white with browns and greens. Check out the pic it is super cute! So what do you think it would look like in an all white crib? The crib in the pic is white and brown. Will it be too blah, the room it is in we cant really paint (we rent) so I was going to use decals for the walls. The carpet is a deep brown color that will match great. I really need help with this because I have a hard time envisioning it.

Hubbs said we should just go to Babies R Us and take the bedding out and set it up in one of their white cribs! I am not so sure how they would feel about that, but it might be worth a shot.

Please help!

3 comments:

Meka said...

I love them both. I have a thing for polka dots right now! Edens nursery is polka dots, the girly one from target. I like the bunny one too, I think it will still look cute with a white crib. maybe if you got a brown or green crib sheet it would help the bumper stick out?

Jessica White said...

I like'em both. I think taking it to babies r us is a good idea. I think it would work fine though.

C said...

I like them both as well. I'm with both of the other commenters: taking it to bru could work, AND I like the idea of pairing it with a brown or green crib sheet.